Rapid City, SD Family Law & Divorce
Beardsley Jensen & Lee
Divorce can be difficult. Beardsley Jensen & Lee can help.
We know that a divorce is more than a “legal process” and that a marriage doesn’t just dissolve with the signing of papers.
Ensuring your rights are protected
Working with an experienced lawyer can ensure that your rights are protected and that the process and outcome is fair and efficient. Our attorneys work closely with clients to reduce the stress of working through the marital dissolution process.
Reducing your fears, uncertainty and confusion
Using a lawyer can make a genuine difference in how you feel during the process of separation and divorce. A lawyer who truly listens to you and responds appropriately can greatly reduce your fears, uncertainty and confusion.
Every situation is different. You may have children to raise with your spouse and want to lay the groundwork for a cooperative co-parenting future. Or you may just want to divide the property, make a clean break, and get on with your life.
We take the time to understand your situation, your needs, and your goals.
Take a moment and download the pdfs below to gain more information:
- Divorce Matters – Coping with Stress Divorce – Dos and Don’ts
- Divorce Matters – Managing Income and Expenses Financial Records Checklist
- Divorce Matters – Separating Finances Name Change Checklist
- Divorce Matters – Talking with Children Pre-Divorce Checklist
- Divorce Matters – Talking with Your Child’s Other Parent Post Divorce Checklist
- Divorce Matters – A Child’s View SD Child Support Calculator
- Divorce – Dos and Don’ts
- Financial Records Checklist
- Name Change Checklist
With over 100 years of legal experience, we will use our legal expertise to get you the best possible outcome for your case. Schedule your consultation today at 605-721-2800.